Conquer the Start, Hang Tough, Finish Strong
ZWIFT®, TrainerRoad®️, Wahoo RGT®️ and many others are great online training platforms to use with this plan.
This plan is designed for the cyclist that wants to excel with Zwift racing. The goal of this plan is to improve your race starts, develop the fitness needed to perform with Zwift's unique physical demands, and have an improved race result.
The plan is built by USA Cycling Level 1 Coach and Cat II road cyclist Paul Ozier. Paul is an Elite/Master Coach at Peaks Coaching Group. Paul has over 25 years of racing experience and more than 15 years as a cycling coach. Athletes coached by Paul have excelled to new levels, set personal bests, won races for their first time, and taken home Silver and Gold medals in state championships.
Benefits of our Training Plan:
- Training plans are reusable
- Designed by a Level 1 Coach
- 30+ year experienced cyclist, racer, competitor
- Email access to the coach
- We build plans for athletes of all abilities and experience
- Dynamic Cyclist Special Offer Discount Code FLEXCORE2023
- Access to PCG Zwift Training Rides Facebook Group
- Our ZWIFT PCG Events and Training Series Page
This is a 9 week plan. This training will develop your race start to a new level for use on Zwift. Your ability to hold your position will improve. Your overall race performance will improve to new levels on Zwift. You will start, ride, and finish strong! The training in this plan will also keep a road cyclist very fit and ready for most any challenge they encounter.
We recommend you have the following abilities before beginning this plan:
Cycling 2+ hours
Current medium to high fitness level
Zwift race, ride and user experience