All Arounder Riding and Racing Skills
Reach a New Personal Best!
This plan is designed for the cyclist training to road race, mountain bike race, gravel race, criteriums, TTs, Gran Fondos, Centuries. The goal of this plan is to build your various skills to new levels, sharpen your strengths and improve your limiters so you have a complete arsenal of riding abilities (an All Arounder).
The plan is built by USA Cycling Level 1 Coach and Cat II road cyclist Paul Ozier. Paul is an Elite/Master Coach at Peaks Coaching Group. Paul has over 25 years of racing experience and more than 15 years as a cycling coach. Athletes coached by Paul have excelled to new levels, set personal bests, won races for their first time, and taken home Silver and Gold medals in state championships.
Benefits of our Training Plan:
- Training plans are reusable
- Designed by a Level 1 Coach
- 30+ year experienced cyclist, racer, competitor
- Email access to the coach
- We build plans for athletes of all abilities and experience
- Dynamic Cyclist Special Offer Discount Code FLEXCORE2023
- Access to PCG Zwift Training Rides Facebook Group
- Our ZWIFT PCG Events and Training Series Page
This is an 8 week plan. Most riders have one or two things they struggle with. This plan will help to hone those problem areas so you become an all around strong rider. This plan is great to build overall fitness that will also benefit all types of racing and cycling events. Using this plan is beneficial training leading into your race season. This is a great plan to use a few times throughout the season.
We recommend you have the following abilities before beginning this plan:
Cycling 2+ hours
Ability to train longer back to back days
Solid base fitness